1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
Canal, ditch, beck, burn, culvert, conduit, channel.
2. The thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
Frying Pan, Skillet
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
Sofa, Settee, Couch.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
Don't exist. Syrup at breakfast is lethal :)
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Car boot sale.
19. What's the evening meal?
Dinner if cooked, Tea or Supper if not depending on timing.
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Cellar, Basement. (The former are usually dim and dank, the latter are just underground rooms)
21. Oblate ellipsoid of leaven bread, cut, in two, along its major plane and filled with delicatessen goods?
22. Narrow passageway, usually covered, to the back of a terrace of houses?
Alley(way) if it's between two buildings, Ginnel if it's more enclosed (either by overheading or bollarding or similar), Snicket otherwise.
23. Hairs which stand on end when an animal is frightened or angry or cold?
24. Bumps on surface of skin which appear around pores when human is frightened or angry or cold?
25. Process of infusing water with leaves of tea plant usually in a teapot?
26. Above process left too long such that an excess of bitter substances, mainly tannins, infuse into the drink, so spoiling it?
27. Pot with lid for oven, usually ceramic, for slwoly cooking meat or similar in juices, stock, with vegetables?
Pot. Casserole dish.
28. Can, usually for petrol or water, with handle and screw lid?
Petrol Can / Water Can.
29. Animal based term of endeerment for people?
30. Hearty cooked breakfast involving eggs, bacon, sausages, black pudding etc?
Breakfast; English style. Fryup.
31. Beast of burden, smaller than a horse, with long ears?
32. Place where people take coal out of the ground?
33. Small, common red and black spotted beetle?
34. That plant that kids throw at each other because it sticks to clothing?
35. Those little balls of froth on plants in spring, which contain some moth or other's eggs?
36. Girls' lower-half underwear?
Pants, panties, knickers.
37. Boys' lower-half underwear?
Pants, kegs, briefs, boxers.
38. The cloth you had when you were little and always slept with, and perhaps sucked your tongue with?
39. Warm knitted top typically made of wool?
Woolly / Jumper.
40. Baked in an oven, made of flour, butter, an egg, milk:
41. A single thistledown seed flying free.
42. Place where you. Er. You know. Use the euphemism:
WC, loo, lav, bog.
43. The sometimes grassy area in the middle of the street which separates both sides of the traffic:
Median, Central reservation.
44. What do you call the paper stuff you use to wipe your nose with?
45. When you use a machine that has a camera inside to make copies of a piece of paper and print it out, what are you doing?
46. What do you call a building that has three stories and three apartments in it, one on each floor?
47. What do you call the things (paper or plastic!) the grocery store folk put your purchases in so you can carry them home?
48. That big trash receptable you see at construction sights?
Skip, Bin (depending on whether it's covered or not)
49. Those jeans with the bib?
50. That phone you carry with you?
Mobile, Borg, Yuppiebait.
51. That hand-held light you keep to scare off the monsters at night?
52. The front and back of your car?
53. The hair that hangs down over your forehead?
54. Another word for "butt" --
Bum, rear-end, arse.
55. What are those pencils that have colors instead of graphite ("lead") in them?
Coloured pencils, pencil crayons.