February 1st, 2006
2006/02/01 22:03:00 - Not five, or three except as thou continuest unto four. Six is right out.
I've been tagged by </a></b></a>yrieithydd.
- Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
Temporary Clerical Assistant at NEAB in Harrogate during exam-script-marking season.
- Current Geek job in Cambridge
- Err, I appear to have run
- out of jobs now
- Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
- Four Places You've Lived
- Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
- I'm not fussed really, so I'm only going to put a single answer in here...
- Four Places You've Been On Holiday/Vacation
- What's that? Large areas of England, not much anywhere else
- Three Blogs You Visit Daily
- Wait, shouldn't that be
Four…. Anyway, there aren't any … I read everything on my Fiends Page
- Four Of Your Favorite Foods
- I'm supposed to have Favourite Foods?
- Four Places You'd Rather Be
- Four Albums You Can't Live Without
- I think this question implies a relationship to the music industry that I don't believe in; but if you put me in a Desert Island Discs scenario then I'd probably go for an Album from each of the following:
- Céline Dion
- Four Vehicles You've Owned
- Umm, three bicycles and a space hopper?
- Four People To Be Tagged
- Hmm, taggity taggity…(But no obligation, of course)
Current Mood: happy
Entry Tags: andrewwyld, enismirdal, meme, mhw, places, requiem_17_23, tagged, yrieithydd
I'm not much of a one for memes, but here y'go:
Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life
- Temporary filing clerk and inadvertent mathematical consultant RBS Advanta, 1999
- SDET, Microsoft, 2000 -- 2002
- IRM Analyst, BBC Technology, 2002 -- 2004
- PhD student, Brunel University (current)
Four Movies You Could Watch Over And Over
- The Royal Tenenbaums
- Being John Malkovich
- Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
- Billy Liar
Four Places You've Lived
- St. Albans
- Kensal Rise
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch
- The Daily Show
- The Colbert Report
Four Places You've Been On Holiday/Vacation
Three Blogs You Visit Daily
- My Friends' list
- That's it.
Four Albums You Can't Live Without
- A Space Oddity
- Kid A
- Something Else By The Kinks
Four Vehicles You've Owned
No tagging to be undertaken.
- "Trekka" child's BMX
- Puch mini-sprint child's racing bike
- Raleigh Stratos racing bike (current, knackered)
- Some sort of scooter thing, freebie.