2. Fought someone bodily for the last packet of butterscotch Angel Delight in the convenience store.
3. Failed to find Last of the Summer Wine at all amusing. But only the later seasons when Foggy wasn't around any more
4. Danced with delight the morning after a general election. Never had the chance…
5. Shouted at Radio 4. Particularly
Woman's Hour, but not limited to it
6. Bought Marks & Spencer's underwear.
7. Made bubble and squeak.
8. Complained about the weather. All the time!
9. Stood in the doorway or by the window gazing out at rain/snow/hail as though it were a new phenomenon.
10. Tried to use a public loo and been forced to walk out again and cross your legs till you got home due to the sheer disgustingness.
11. Had a Hornby train set. I don't think my mother's old set was Hornby
12. Said 'ah well, mustn't grumble'.
13. Honestly believed that Marmite is an actual foodstuff. It is!
14. Thought that cider was a girlie drink and only realised the error the day after, when that whole hideous karaoke striptease incident comes flooding back and you realise you're wearing someone else's pants. Ineligible!
15. Made Heath Robinson-esque sculptures out of Meccano. LEGO doesn't count
16. Used leaf tea, warmed the teapot, and put the milk in last.
17. Been taken to 'The Nutcracker' as a Christmas treat.
18. Taken ballet lessons.
19. Been to a panto.
20. Read Noddy books as a child.
21. Had riding lessons and joined the Pony Club.
22. Watched 'Blue Peter' twice a week, every week, for at least five years.
23. Know that 'Dr Who' had an existence prior to his incarnation as Tom Baker. Of course!
24. Consider 'Blake's 7' the apotheosis of British TV science fiction.
25. Had nits.
26. Seen a performance by Morris Dancers.
27. Been to the Glastonbury festival.
28. Said 'bollocks' a lot. Bollocks!
29. Played on an old Second World War bombsite as a child.
30. Had a father/grandfather who fought in the War. One grandfather was already in the Clergy, the other (IIRC) did useful things like driving Fire Engines
31. Know that the Second World War started in 1939, not 1941. Don't you mean 1938?
32. Have parents/grandparents who remember the Blitz and rationing.
33. Been hunt sabbing.
34. Played in a children's playground floored with SOLID CONCRETE!
35. Been stuck on the Tube for more than 20 minutes for no reason that is ever divulged to anyone.
36. Gone Christmas shopping in Harrods/Selfridges.
37. Bought the Big Issue.
38. Given old clothes/books/stuff to Oxfam.
39. Been to France on a school trip.
40. Made a crown for a nativity play with old-style Rowntree's Fruit Gums.
41. Made anything from a Blue Peter programme. I'm sure, but I can't remember details
42. Carry an umbrella for more than three hundred days a year. Not currently, though
43. Had a parent who stood for local council elections.
44. Managed to live in the UK but not visit all of its constituent counties. "Managed"?, it's quite easy really!
45. Been to a foreign supermarket and stocked up on Nutella to a ludicrous extent. Nutella? eww!
46. Been on a booze cruise to Calais. See #14
47. Holidayed at the seaside and caught fish in rockpools.
48. Consider Europe a foreign country. Which bit? It's all foreign, but so's Lancashire
49. Were christened C of E, but never go to church except for at Christmas, Easter, weddings and funerals.
50. Had a Sindy doll. I think my sister may have done
51. Remember 'Opal Fruits', 'Jif' and 'Oil of Ulay'. You mean they've gone away? Nah, I'm sure I bought a Jif Lemon this Shrove Tuesday
52. Consider fish 'n' chips a basic food staple, not a Quaint British Novelty.
53. Had curry sauce on your chips. You don't mix Curreh and Chips. Vinegar for Chipsses, pressciouss
54. Don't celebrate St Patrick's Day. Why on earth would I?
55. Never say "gotten". Not intentionally, anyway.
56. Harbour fond memories for the Beano and Dandy before they got crap. I'll have to take your word on
57. Was a Brownie. See #14
58. Remember Kathy Gale (Honor Blackman) in the Avengers. Don't even remember the Avengers!
59. Get ALL the jokes in Monty Python. OTOH, how could you ever tell?
60. Remember the days when 'Top of the Pops' could make or break a popstar. I guess. I didn't really pay that much attention
61. Travelled from one end of the country to the other in one day and called it a long but do-able journey. Less far, but still…
62. Used a racist term and then paused, waiting for someone to come arrest you for being un-PC
63. Cried when we lost the World Cup in football. Why? Can't be arsed shedding that many tears for a dream that was old 10 years before I was born…