[Stolen from: lark_ascending]
Instructions: Go here and look through random quotations until you find 5 that you think reflect who you are or what you believe. Then post them in your journal. (NB you get to cheat a bit by scrolling down and checking which collections you'd like your quotations to come from).
- When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. — R. Buckminster Fuller
- It is never too late to give up our prejudices. — Henry David Thoreau
- Wear the old coat and buy the new book. — Austin Phelps
- ...adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them. — Dr. Seuss
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. — George Bernard Shaw