May 31st, 2005
2005/05/31 23:26:00 - Music Meme
</a></b></a>sion_a calls this the iMeme, but I don't own an iProduct, so I'm not going to....
- Alphabetically first track:
- by Oasis (the empty string), 1959 by The Sisters of Mercy, '39 by Queen or ABBAture: Waterloo, Dancing Queen, Fernando by the RPO depending on what sort of pedant you are.
- Alphabetically last track:
- ls(1) says Čokkha by Apocolyptica, but Rhythmbox appears to know how to sort Czech and instead claims Zwitter by Rammstein
- Number of tracks under a minute long:
- Number of perfect three minute pop songs:
- 6, although I'm not sure that Andrew Lloyd Webber counts
- Number of tracks over eight minutes long:
- The shortest track:
- The Sound Is Like The Rushing Of The Wind from The Dream Of Gerontius at 17 seconds.
- The longest track:
- Bach's Goldberg Variations
- Pick an animal and see how many track titles contain it:
- 2 Fish: Body Of The Fish by The Horatii and Au Fond Du Temple Saint (The Pearl Fishers) by Bizet.
- Pick a colour and see how many track titles contain it:
- 4 blues
- Next on Party Shuffle:
- I'm not sure what a Party Shuffle is, but I've stopped Rhythmbox just before playing Nineties by Star Industry
Current Mood: sleepy
Current Music: Gilbert & Sullivan – The Grand Duke
Entry Tags: meme, sion_a